Welcome to the ADHD Clinic at UNCG

Military-Affiliated Services

A resource for future, current, and past UNCG military-affiliated students


At UNC Greensboro, we believe “supporting our vets” is about more than helping you navigate your VA benefits. We believe in a culture of care for our veterans, service members, and their families and we provide an array of support services that reflects the diversity of their needs.

First Steps

To attend UNC Greensboro, you must:

  • Apply to UNC Greensboro through the Undergraduate or Graduate Admission Office, having submitting all official transcripts from all previous institutions, including military transcripts.  For joint services transcripts, request here; however, for Air Force transcripts, request here.  For more information regarding the admission process, visit the following links:
  • Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For a FAQ on how to file for FAFSA as a veteran click here.
  • Attend orientation (SOAR) and register for courses. If you are a continuing student register for classes with your academic adviser.
  • For information on applying for Department of Veterans Affairs benefits visit the education benefits page.