Welcome to the ADHD Clinic at UNCG

Military-Affiliated Services

A resource for future, current, and past UNCG military-affiliated students

Veteran Housing

There is no requirement for veterans to live on campus. However, we offer excellent student housing opportunities in the upper-class resident halls for any veteran who chooses to live on campus. Contact Christopher Gregory at 336-334-4715 to further discuss your on-campus housing options.